Wake up with make up!
Cosmetic tattoo will save you time and frustration, you look your best 24 hours a day with little or no effort at all.
You can swim, sleep, perspire, have a sauna, play sport, wash your hair, eat, roll out of bed and still look GREAT! It won’t wash off and lasts for years.
Micro-pigmentation, also known as permanent make-up or cosmetic tattooing, is a procedure that uses sterilised disposable needles to apply pigment into the dermal layer of the skin. The pigments are made of mineral, organic base, or vegetable pigments. Topical anesthetics are applied to the area prior to the procedure to provide comfort for the client
- Just need more time
- Have sensitive skin or allergies
- Suffer from poor eyesight, arthritis or painful hands making accurate make-up application very difficult
- Struggle applying neat makeup or you don’t like the way it smears and disappears
- Notice ageing changes in brows, lips and eyes
- Enjoy an active, outdoor lifestyle
- Like a natural “no makeup” look
- Have hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery or simply over plucking
- Need colour correction eg Camouflage scarring
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then cosmetic tattoo is for you!
Cosmetic Tattoo and Beauty offers the following permanent make up treatments:
Add a new dimension and finer definition to your eyes by creating a fuller, thicker looking lash.
Usually tattooed as a thin line of slightly lighter shade to balance out the top eyeliner tattoo.
Both Eyeliner Enhancements
As the name suggests this treatment combines both upper and lower lash enhancements.
Cosmetic tattooing is great for creating the perfect brow. For the greatest results I find it best work with your natural brow shape to create a subtle and natural look that suits your face.
Do you dream of a fuller, sexier lip? Enhance the natural shape of your lips with a lip liner treatment.
I can help you to create the perfect shaped lip that you desire.
With this treatment pigment is blended into the body of the lip to give a more natural and gradual tone of color.
Great for correcting imbalances in your lip pigmentation.
I recommend this treatment for most clients as it is the most effective and natural looking. We achieve a more balanced and natural look by blending pigment into the full lip.
Call for price as the treatment will vary in duration depending on the size of the scar.
6 Week Touch Up Appointment
Also known as "the perfecting session", a follow up session is usually required as the initial tattoo pigment will fade significantly as the body heals.
- How long you spend in the sun.
- The speed at which the skin absorbs the pigment: the slower the absorption the longer the pigment will hold.
- The choice of colour: some colours fade quicker than others, eg a blond colour will fade quicker that a dark brown colour.
- Remember when talking about brows, no two sides of the face are the same. Perfection is our goal, but, note that nothing is PERFECT. We do not use the “P” word when doing Permanent Makeup. Sisters, NOT twins is used universally in this field.
- Permanent makeup will not appear as bold on darker skin tones.
- If you have oily skin, your results WILL appear softer (eyebrows can look solid) in appearance and may require additional procedures.
- No tweezing, waxing and/or tinting 48hours prior to treatment
- No eyelash extensions to be worn to your appointment
- No sun or tanning exposure 7-10 days before
- Contact lenses cannot be worn during or immediately after the eyeliner procedure
- Pregnancy and Nursing are contraindications
- Limit exercise on the day of procedure to avoid sweating
- Allow 2 weeks before and after treatments for Botox
- You must NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Ibuprofen or other blood thinning medications within 72 hrs of your procedure unless medically necessary
- If you have a history of cold sores, fever blisters or any other type of sore on the lips, you are likely to experience a recurrence of those conditions after lip treatments. The virus always lies dormant in the skin and trauma or stress can activate it. A course of anti-viral cold sore treatment (such as Lysine or Zovirax tablets is recommended one week prior to any lip procedure and one week following
- Do not use Retin-A or Retinols for 7 days prior to your appointment
- Treatment can not be performed if you have used Accutane within the last 12 months
- Avoid stimulants such as alcohol or caffeine prior to the procedure
- The skin can be hyper-sensitive at the procedure site during your menstrual cycle
- If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, the treatment will be postponed until the blemish or area of concern is gone or the mole is removed and healed
- It is recommended not to sweat (heavily) for the first 10 days after the procedure.
- Do not pick, peel or scratch your healing skin as you may cause uneven healing of skin or you may risk infection or scarring
- Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, wind, tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms, salt water, pool water , lotions or make up for at least 7 -10 days following your procedure.
- Avoid direct shower water on the newly treated area. Apply the Vaseline prior to showering to prevent soaps and shampoos from getting on the treated area.
- Do not use Retin-A or Retinols on or around the area for 30 days after.